vanity mirror complete assembly

stuart

Check with Nostalgic Motors...they have good used ones on Ebay fairly regularly. I would think they would still fit as the same dash shell appears to have been used through 1985 when use of the Studebaker frame ended. Some special cars has stitched leather dash padding in place of the molded dash pads but I would think the interior of the glove box was the same.

Check with Nostalgic Motors...they have good used ones on Ebay fairly regularly. I would think they would still fit as the same dash shell appears to have been used through 1985 when use of the Studebaker frame ended. Some special cars has stitched leather dash padding in place of the molded dash pads but I would think the interior of the glove box was the same.

Hi Gunslinger, Thanks for the lead, I will try them. Yes I do have the leather stiched dash but it looks like the box is the same size.

Stu

• 3 weeks later...

I am looking for the glove box vanity mirror. It is for my 84 avanti, and it did not come with one. I think it should fit as the dash looks the same as the earlier modles.

thanks for your help.

Stu Olesker

AQB 4096

Tonight 11-11-11 there is one complet on E-Bay under parts the studebaker, the seller is in Dunellon Florida, asking price is $25 go there quick

Mark

Archived