2003 Floor Mats w/Logo

acedrummond

I am trying to find replacement floor mats for my 2003 Avanti convertible (2002 Firebird base) and having no luck.

I can easily get high quilty mats for Firebird, but no one can embroider the Avanti logo.

I tried all the major mat suppliers on the web and Studebaker Intl to no avail.

Anyone have a source for these or a place that an embroider the Avanti logo on carpeted mats?

Thanks//.

Talk to a local graphics business. They can usually scan in the Avanti logo and embroider it on most anything you supply. I haven't done that on floor mats but on other items without trouble.

The only caveat is that if they supply them item to be embroidered and they screw it up, they replace it. If you supply the item and they make an error, you're stuck with it...you just need that cleared up before any work gets done.

• 2 weeks later...

Twins! Nice ride.

I found a company http://www.matworks.com that will make them. I sent them the logo as an illustrator file and they will for a small fee convert that to make embroidery. They provide custom carpet for boats and cars.

I will order this week and after that the logo should be available to anyone else that is looking ofr something like this.

I will advise how well it works out after receipt of product in a few weeks I guess.

• 11 months later...

That looks AWESOME!!! My car has a gray interior with gray floor mats. Maybe red mats will make for a nice contrast as the gray interior is kinda plain looking.

Thanks for the update.

• 4 weeks later...