Help with Viewing the Classifieds

Jolly-John

Hi, Gang. I'm back on the forum after an absence of nine or more months. I noted the forum's classified section, which seems great. However, I'm only able to see the most recent post, when I visit that section. I can tell there are a lot more topics posted. So, how do I get the full classified section to show in let's say "Avantis for Sale"? Thanks for any help. John

John,

You might find that disappointing. This forum is not a great 'for sale' venue. Mainly preaching to the choir. If you are selling or buying I might recommend eBay or classiccars.com

The AVANTI magazine has classified ads for Avantis that never appear at the AOAI forum. Again preaching to those who own one.

Thanks for taking the time to respond, dapy. So, I understand correctly.....let's say there have been 100 threads started under "Avantis for Sale" during the past year. Are you indicating there is no way for me to see any prior thread, other than the most recent one? I appreciate your help. Best, John

John,

I was commenting on the merits of the subject posts, not the retrieval issue which would be the province of the forum administrator or someone with more technical savvy. Perhaps stating the purpose would get that person's attention.

Actually I would guess that, say, 100 "for sale" posts in a year would exceed the total number of Avantis for sale in a year.

Hi, Gang. I'm back on the forum after an absence of nine or more months. I noted the forum's classified section, which seems great. However, I'm only able to see the most recent post, when I visit that section. I can tell there are a lot more topics posted. So, how do I get the full classified section to show in let's say "Avantis for Sale"? Thanks for any help. John

John,

Under Avantis for sale, click on custom on the blue bar and it will show you a menu.

Click on the following:

All Topics

Last Post

Descending (Z- A)

Show All

Check Remember Filters

Bob