Serpentine engine accessories

brad

Yes, the belt goes from the crank, over the tension pulley, over the blower, and over to the water pump, back down to the crank. There is a second belt behind the front belt that goes from the crank up to the AC clearing the water pump. From there over to the alternator, down to the power steering pump, then back to the crank.

If the supercharger gives trouble you can use a shorter belt and bypass the AC and run over the water pump over to the alt, and power steering.

I would post more pictures, but I keep getting the message the file is to large to upload. Lew can help me later.

Edited by brad

Looks great! Was wondering about the carb with R1 type air filter--and also a supercharger. Will this Stude engine be converted over? Or is that air cleaner just keeping debris out of carb?

Yes, it's just keeping dirt out for now....until I make the carb bonnet.....There are two carbs under there :o .

That's right an R4 with a supercharger!!!! (not R4 compression)

What car??......some fiberglass POS made by some German manufacturer in Canada.......with an Italian sounding model name. Gimme a while, It will come back to me.

• 3 weeks later...