Dash wiring diagram

63 Avanti R2

I have a color coded wiring schematic for the whole car, including the gauges. Send me a PM with your email and I can scan it in and send it to you later this evening.

My e-mail: steveremick@q.com

Thank You

• 2 weeks later...

I have a color coded wiring schematic for the whole car, including the gauges. Send me a PM with your email and I can scan it in and send it to you later this evening.

Gunslinger,

Any chance of getting a copy of the wiring diagram that is color coded. That sure would make things alot easier that going back and forth between the two pages in the shop manual. My email is rabennett3@hotmail.com.

Thanks,

Dick

• 2 months later...

Bruce, you cannot begin to know how useful that was. MANY,MANY,MANY THANKS.

Steve

Edited by 63 Avanti R2

All I did was send you a scan of the schematic, but the thought is appreciated. We're all here to help one another enjoy our cars...sometimes we're right and sometimes we're wrong. It's all a learning experience and we all learn something from our problems and solutions.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I also could use a copy if anyone can email it to me. Several of my gauges and clock are not working.

cadh@earthlink.net

• 4 weeks later...

Guys, you could add me to that list also. I'm about to reinstall the instrument board and hook up the new harness.

tluz@karalaw.com

Many thanks,

Tom

I too would really like a copy. way to go gunslinger you have another moment of fame. Thanks in advance, mark