Restoration Services Needed

bmaxwell

Hello everyone!

I just purchased my first Avanti after owning Golden Hawks for many years. This Avanti turned out to be more of a project than I anticipated. I am currently too busy with work to devote the time needed for such items as new window seals, leaking rear end and transmission, lots of electrical lighting issues, horning not working, etc. I live just South of Chapel Hill, NC and would like any recommendations for shops in NC, SC or VA (or further away in the mid-Atlantic region if they are an outstanding resource) to correct these issues – preferably a shop that is experienced/knowledgeable about Avanti. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

You may also respond directly to me at bmaxwell5657@gmail.com

Thank you!

Barry

I have a 64R2 that just won at the Greenwich Ct. Concours. My body shop had to strip and totally repaint after Super Storm Sandy did a number to my beautiful paint; I also took a 1st in Class at another Concours in NJ a few years ago. My mechanic is totally amazing as he also worked and corrected my previous 73 Avanti II. He has corrected and worked my 64 to perfection.

I am located in N.J. Not a bad tow or transfer from your area.

If you want to speak further, contact me.

Mark