Judging manual

schuyler

It is not, nor has it ever been, intended to be a judging manual. Judging is up to the discretion of every meet, and every chapter, and varies all over the place. It is dependent on volunteers that give of their time and patience. The AUTHENTICITY manual is still being edited, and should be out in a month or two.

Edited by brad

Let's give credit to those that have worked on this project : Editor : Al Basile, those that contributed input: Gary Johnson,Brad Bez, Dave Kinney, Richard Vaux and others. And don't forget the man that first started, put pen to paper Greg Prince. Lou Cote President Club Avanti NorthWest

Thanks to all comments on the Authenticity Manual.

I am in the last of the assembly and finish phase of a frame off restoration of my 63 R2 Avanti and since I have invested so much money I want to make sure the car is correct for show competition. Does anyone have photos for a reference that they would be willing to share?

feller

Feller,

I don't have what you are asking for, but I am also restoring a 63 R2, 2302, just two cars ahead of yours on the assembly line! I would love to know more about your car.

Back to the subject at hand; how will this manual be sold/distributed?

Thanks!

Mike

mtgibby@hotmail.com

• 3 weeks later...