Avanti ll Parts For Sale

JLBKY

I have the following Avanti ll parts for sale. All of them are used. Prices are plus actual shipping from zip code 40241

Photos are available. Questions, jlbparts at gmail.com or call John 502 773 05 Nine Two for detailed description

Pair of Headlight Buckets + Headlights and headlight retainer rings. NO RUST! $70.00

Pair of Outer Headlight Retainer Rings S.I. Part # 1358849W Excellent Condition $180.00

Pair of plastic headlight lens with gaskets. Very good condition. Near Perfect $75.00

Pair of plastic headlight lens with gaskets. This pair needs some light sanding and polishing $45.00

Pair of Rear Bumper Brackets. Look like Studebaker Part #'s 1556204 and 205 but thicker/heavier . No Rust $50.00

Pair of Rear Bumper End Braces Look like Studebaker Part #'s 1557208, 09, 10, 11 No Rust $40.00

Pair of Chrome Headlight Bezels Very Good Chrome $200.00

Pair of Chrome Headlight Bezels. Have some pitting and scratches and a small chip on the lower lip of one. $100.00

Pair of Rear Rubber Bumpers. Excellent condition. No cracks, no chips or chucks missing $75.00

Pair of Exterior Door Handles. These handles DO NOT have the lock cylinder in the handle. There is a cap or plug in its place. Very good

condition $150.00

Pair of door locks that mount below and separate from the door handle. Includes the retainer clips. There is NO KEY to these locks.

$40.00

Pair of Door Interior control assemblies, that the interior door handle attaches to. Looks like Studebaker Part # 1350860 $30.00

Pair of Avanti ll style Interior Lock Escutcheons. Both have wear from dragging doors. $15.00

Chrome Rear Bumper. Very straight. No bends or waves. Has a surface rust spot the size of a quarter on the bottom, left of the vertical bumper. Has the usual surface rust on the inside. Could be used as is. GREAT CORE! $180.00

Ron........sorry but I do not have it. If you need the passenger side, I could help you, as I just happen to have one. It is an odd part, and I know you have been looking for awhile. Have you tried Jon Myer?

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Pair of Rear Bumper End Braces Look like Studebaker Part #'s 1557208, 09, 10, 11 No Rust $40.00

I am interested in these.Ā  Do you happen to have a full set?

Would you happen to have any other brackets?Ā  I am in need of a pair support vertical 1556202 andĀ bracket lower 1556203 (see attched picture)

Thank you,

Jeremy

Bumper Parts Needed.PNG

• 1 month later...

I'm interested in-

Pair of plastic headlight lens with gaskets. Very good condition. Near Perfect $75.00

and

Pair of Chrome Headlight Bezels. Have some pitting and scratches and a small chip on the lower lip of one. $100.00 Particularly, if one is driver quality as I just need one.

BobĀ 

Archived