Looking for that SPECIAL addition for your Avanti? Like beautiful custom neon? Want something unique and dazzling in custom Avanti neon for your home, office, or show car garage?

As a Renowned Neon Glass Artist and former New Studebaker Packard Car Dealer - Barton Sales & Service in Middletown, Ohio, one of my specialties is Avanti original script neon signs.

Customized any way you wish in your choice of brilliant neon colors and sizes - all models.

Check out our website www.BartonNeonMagic.com , and click on 'Automotive Neon'. Scrolling down, you will see colorful examples of Avanti custom neon, which I have made for Avanti collectors.

One of my hand-blown Avanti neon signs was featured behind the speaker's podium at the awards banquet, a few years ago at the South Bend National Avanti Meet.

Something you may enjoy.... I invite you to see 3 neon glassblowing videos on our website, in which I am hand-blowing an ultra-modern neon sculpture in cobalt blue and noviol gold stained Murano Italian neon glass!

Also specializing in Packard original script neon signs, brilliant custom neon show car garage light fixtures, neon artworks, sculptures, aviation neon, custom commercial neon signs..... "If you can DREAM it, I can MAKE it!"

Specializing in PERSONAL SERVICE, I enjoy helping Avanti owners with truly spectacular Avanti custom neon. Call today and ask about special discounts during the month of May. 513-423-2618, email: info@BartonNeonMagic.com, Website: www.BartonNeonMagic.com .

What are YOUR wishes? Let's talk! John C. Barton - Barton Sales & Service - former Studebaker, Packard, Fiat, Triumph, BMW, NSU, and Citroen New Car Dealer, Middletown, Ohio USA. Finest car museum quality - shipping everywhere.

Archived