F/S: "The Avanti Magazine" Collection. 1969 to 2014.

Jolly-John

This collection totals 146 issues of "The Avanti Magazine", plus six issues of the early AOAI supplemental "Avantopics" newsletter. It appears that we're missing issue #16, and the 1980-84 issues of the magazine. Otherwise the collection of "The Avanti Magazine" looks complete for the period shown.

I know these magazines may be available on CD from the AOAI club, but for many guys, there's nothing like grabbing a magazine in their hands, and going over it.

The Avanti Magazine issues include:

-1969, #15
-1970, #17, plus Avantopics newsletter #5
-1971, #18, #19
-1972, #20, plus Avantopics #1, #3, #4
-1973, #21 and #22, plus Avantopics #1, #2
-1974 through 1979, issues #23 to #45 (complete)
-1985 through 2014, issues #53 to #168 (complete)

Most of these magazines are in "as new" condition. Again, there are 146 issues of "The Avanti Magazine", plus six issues of the early AOAI supplemental "Avantopics" newsletter. The price is $450 for everything, which comes to about $3 an issue. Pick-up in central Wisconsin, or I will be happy to pack and ship to you for the actual cost.

If you live in the Midwestern states served by SPEE-DEE Delivery Service, this entire collection can be shipped for $30 or less. I can provide the exact shipping cost, regardless of your U.S. location, if you message me your zip code.

Please message me here on the site with any questions. Thanks for looking. John

Edited by Jolly-John