Cool Paxton!

mfg

19 hours ago, brad said:

They have two pumps the regular internal one, and the oil cooler circulation pump externally located.

That's the question here Brad,...Where was the second pump located?

There were two different setups. One was the more common dipstick type you see, and the other utilized a pump that looked like a fuel pump mounted near a sump tank.

37 minutes ago, brad said:

There were two different setups. One was the more common dipstick type you see, and the other utilized a pump that looked like a fuel pump mounted near a sump tank.

CORRECT!...In the Paxton kit, the oil pump is located inside the oil dipstick!...The 'outside pump' was a 'Granatelli thing' not released (I don't believe) to the general public!

The outside pump was a tank mounted under the right fender with a 12V fuel pump (yes) moving the oil.  I have pics if you want to see one.   Interestingly, the Due Cento had oil coolers under the parking lights for each of the superchargers

Edited by silverstude

4 minutes ago, silverstude said:

The outside pump was a tank mounted under the right fender with a 12V fuel pump (yes) moving the oil.  I have pics if you want to see one.   Interestingly, the Due Cento had the parking lights replaced with oil coolers for each of the superchargers

That's real interesting!!....And pics would be GREAT when you have time!....Thanks!