Presidential Avanti!

mfg

18 hours ago, lschuc said:

So.. where is that Avanti today?   

Don't know!...It would be a 2006 or 2007 convertible, and Trump wrote "Your Fired" on the dashboard!!

I wonder if he was thinking of Comey??

8 minutes ago, mfg said:

Don't know!...It would be a 2006 or 2007 convertible, and Trump wrote "Your Fired" on the dashboard!!

I wonder if he was thinking of Comey??

That narrows it down to less than 35 cars.  

I can't understand why someone would want any U. S. President signing an Avanti.  What is the connection?

17 minutes ago, studegary said:

That narrows it down to less than 35 cars.  

I can't understand why someone would want any U. S. President signing an Avanti.  What is the connection?

No connection, Trump apparently attended an auction held at the 'Avanti Atlanta' dealership back in '07.

On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 6:49 PM, mfg said:

A President of the United States once signed the dashboard of an Avanti.....True?

And, if you feel this statement is true, which President?

Then I guess that the answer is false since Trump was not "President of the United States" in 2007 when the signature was made.

11 hours ago, studegary said:

Then I guess that the answer is false since Trump was not "President of the United States" in 2007 when the signature was made.

Well, I'm fairly sure Mr. Trump is "A President of the United States"......so my original question is, of course, valid.

Gary, I believe you may be 'swinging after the bell' again!

13 hours ago, mfg said:

Well, I'm fairly sure Mr. Trump is "A President of the United States"......so my original question is, of course, valid.

Gary, I believe you may be 'swinging after the bell' again!

Once again you are caught up by semantics.  You know what you mean, but what you are claiming is not what your original query stated. 

The Avanti contains the signature of a U. S. President, but it was NOT signed by a U. S. President.  

• 2 weeks later...