Kudos Dan Booth, Nostalgic Motors

Avanti83

The 74 Avanti is creeping closer to a finished product so I'm ready to install the front and rear windscreens. Called Dan and ordered the gaskets and installation kit he provides. He said they would be delivered the next day, I'm about 70 miles away. He said to call him back when I see what I have and he'd draw me a mental picture of how he does them.

They arrived as promised and I called back. Left a message and Dan called me back about 7:00 PM. We spent better than 1/2 hour on the phone as he described his methodology and a few tricks to ease the installation. We discussed a few points I needed clarity on and we ended the call with him saying to call him a day or so before I install them so he can be sure to answer his phone if he sees my number and need further guidance during the install.

So the bottom line is if the installation is less than great, it's all my doing.

What a seller. Thanks, Bob

• 4 weeks later...

Dan Booth was excellent also in the installation of the bell crank in my 85. He walked me through each step and offered any other assistance over the phone if needed. I would recommend him any time. Glad we have him. too!!

I too bought many thousands of dollars from Dan for my 73 Avanti II and later for my 64 R2. A huge resource for parts and information. A reliable source of parts and information