RQB-3614 1983 Chicago Auto Show Car is For Sale

BRitz

I am reluctantly putting my early Blake Avanti RQB-3614 up for sale, as I'm an overseas contractor with a fresh contract for 3 more years.

This car was built specifically for the Chicago Auto Show in Dec. '82 according to the build sheet obtained from Dan Booth at Nostalgic Motors.

It is triple black with a leather interior & headliner as well as factory Recaro seats, Functioning power moonroof, Power windows, deep pile carpets & A/C, (needs charge).

It has the mighty 305 HO Engine delivering smoke free power through a smooth shifting 700 trans , obtaining a respectable 25+ MPG at Highway speeds on a newer set

of Cooper narrow whitewall tires. (less than 1k miles),  The car has just over 70k miles on it.

Please contact my Son in Law, Chad @ 630-514-5191 or chadman8119200@yahoo.com  For Details,  The car is located in Crestwood, Illinois, 60445  asking $16,950

Thanks & Regards,  Matt D.

IMG_0492.JPG

5 hours ago, BRitz said:

The Car has been Sold, Thanks.

That must be the reason that my eBay bid was cancelled since last evening.   When I went to eBay, it said that the cancellation was due to an error in the listing.

Archived