63 Avanti parts cars for sale

BOB KLINE

I have found 8 Avanti parts cars that have been abandoned in a junkyard.  I purchased them, but do not have titles.   Most have been sitting there for at least 15 years.  Many have windows broken out or hoods off so the interiors have been exposed to the elements.  Sitting on the ground, some without wheels, so the underside is rusting out.   Let me know what you need and the price range you are looking for.  There is a ton of work involved to remove some parts and therefore will only do so if the price justifies the labor.  We ship anywhere, unless the size is prohibitive.  Some larger items may be shipped by Greyhound, if you can pick it up at a local bus station.   Pick up is also welcome in Dover, PA.  We are 30 minutes from Carlisle or York or Gettysburg or Harrisburg, PA.  This is a part-time fun business so it might take us some time to get back to you, depending on the response we receive.    We hope to be able to help some Avanti enthusiasts as well as help the poor boys home, "this poor boy's home".  :D

Email me at bobsmuscleiron@gmail.com

A5.jpg

A8.jpg

A4.jpg

DSCN3762 (2).JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bob,

I have a 1963 and am new to Avanti ownership.  Looking for an alternator, passenger side door inside lower chrome moulding that separates the carpet from the door trim, pvc valve, hood release assembly and glove box vanity and mirror assemble.  

270-366-4539 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived