Avanti banners and posters

studeq

Though I have never owned an Avanti I have collected literature and memorabilia for over 50 years. I have recently begun dragging out some of the larger items and have reproduced some of them as shown below. Each is printed on extra thick satin finish paper and is the exact size, color and format as the original. These are actually better for display that the originals inasmuch as they can be more easily framed or simply tacked on the wall or ? I have several and the two listed here are only starters. Can do others if interest warrants. As with everything I sell each comes with a money back guarantee of satisfaction.

First is the Avanti Bonneville banner. It measures a large 28 X 40.” Second a ’64 Avanti banner measuring 50 ½ X 28 ½.” Price for either $75 + $7 postage.  Can post photos of the originals if desired. Have several others. If you are looking for something smaller for display with your car on the show field that can also be done at proportionately less cost.  Also have been doing window price stickers for over 20 years $40 + $2 postage. Email rtq11@aol.com for further details.

avanti banner 8.5 x 11 labeled.jpg

avanti banner best labeled.jpg