63 glass seals

Avantifan1

The best choice is Nostalgic Motors in Wixom Michigan. Dan Booth is the owner and can be contacted by phone only. His number is on the web. I replaced my front and rear and he walked me through the installation on my 74 this summer. 

Whether you will be doing it or having it done, it is not a trivial install and Dan knows all the tricks and has the proper installation kit also.

This is my write up on the SDC forum. http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.com/showthread.php?101554-74-Avanti-Front-and-Rear-Windscreen-Installed

While it may not be obvious the rubber is held to the glass by many pieces of clear Gorilla tape that was peeled off after installation.

Edited by Avanti83

They are available at most of the vendors who advertise in the club mags. I had to change mine out right after I got my R2. Best thing you can do is join the AOAI and SDC even if it is just for the connections to the vendors and membership. I am not sure about that funky inside rearview mirror but it must work a bit better than the stock one. LOL... Good luck with your new project.

Thanks, I am a member of both, just not long enough to get familiar with everything yet, I figured the group here could help me, and yes it is a scary mirror, but it does work a whole lot better than the stock one, I have a stock one in my 64.

Just because someone says they have the original molds, does NOT mean they actually utilize them. It (as always) takes someone to step up and make the parts for customers.

I had an issue with a rear window seal almost 20 years ago. One of the vendors sent me one that was not wide enough to bridge the body gap. Bought another from a different vendor and it was good. Not sure what the situation is today. Haven't heard any problems with the windshield gaskets. BTW, I don't know if the rear side pop out window gaskets are being reproduced  again but they were NLA for a long time. I bought my last set from Metro the same time I did the rear window. Time flies.